Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jewelry 4 the hand - Kelli Clarkson made me do...update











I sometimes post my work on jewelrylessons.com for support and to get ideas.  Another user of the site, 















Pam was so helpful in finding images of not only Kelly Clarkson wearing the hand jewelry that inspired me but she also found images of Nicole Scherzinger wearing the "bracelet."  

She shared a link on "Curly Fries" blog (http://kaprayshapray.blogspot.com/2011/11/glamorous-accessories-hand-cuffs-as.html).  The story on the blog about Nicole Scherzinger wearing the bracelet  features images of other "hand bracelets" that show the back and front of the adornment.
 

2 comments:

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

I was intrigued when I saw Nina Garcia wearing a piece of jewelry that I instantly fell in love with and in doing some research I found this post and your blog! Love this and can't wait to strike out on my own and create something similar...thanks for the innovation to try this.

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

Love it!