Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Another treat to adorn the ear...Donna Spadafore

Alternatives in ear adornments fascinate me.  In my last post I featured one of the best "ear cuff" tutorials I've seen by Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe.   In this posting I'm featuring the another styleof ear cuff by Donna Spadafore.  Her work is a delight if what you enjoy in jewelry is detail and craftsmanship.  I've re-posted the images of ear cuffs as they appeared on her Facebook Page.  I've also included links to some of her on-line sites.  

As a person who works with  wire, I find all of her work inspiring.  Please check out her work.


http://www.gailavira.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

Spirit Dance said...

Donna Spadafore. of Shealynn's Faerie Shoppe creates enchanting works, she certainly has inspired me, that why I reposted her work her on my blog. I hope to post some images very soon of ear cuffs her work has inspired.

If she has inspired you as well, I would love for to share your work here at Spirit Dance Adornments.

Donna Spadafore said...

Thank you for featuring some of my work and for the wonderful compliments.

Spirit Dance said...

...best reply keep creating and thank you for sharing!